- Cappadocia Vocational College
What is Radiotherapy Program? Why Should I Study?
Radiotherapy technicians work together with radiation oncology doctors and medical physicists as a part of an important team. They are the healthcare professionals who apply radiation therapy to the zone designated by doctors and medical physicians and prepare the patient for this treatment.
What are the characteristics that those who want to study in Radiotherapy Program should have?
- To be interested in physics and human anatomy,
- To be interested in technical subjects and electronic devices,
- To have three-dimensional thinking ability and good hand-eye coordination,
- To have effective communication skills and a sense of empathy,
- To be happy to help people,
- To communicate well,
- To have a sense of empathy,
- To be careful, patient, meticulous and responsible,
- To pay maximum attention to work and workplace safety,
- To be inclined to teamwork and cooperation.
Why should I study Radiotherapy Program at Cappadocia University?
Cappadocia Vocational School Radiotherapy Program aims to train technicians who perform imaging at the stage of diagnosis, applying beam therapy, monitoring patients during the treatment process under the instructions of oncology physicians; performing maintenance and simple repairs of radiotherapy devices, having responsibility and giving importance to professional ethics.
It is a privilege to study Radiotherapy Program at Cappadocia University because of the educators who are experts in their field and in cooperation with the sector, laboratory support during the training, active field practices and internship opportunities at various times.
What do the Graduates of Radiotherapy Program Do? What are the Job Opportunities?
Graduates of the program can work in public and private hospitals and universities having radiation oncology departments, treatment institutions of the Ministry of Health, private clinics and polyclinics.