- Cappadocia Vocational College
What is Opticianry Program? Why Should I Study?
Opticians are the technicians responsible for preparing the glasses according to the prescription given by the ophthalmologist, placing the glasses in the frames suitable for the patient and the patient's condition, and ensuring the compliance of the glass and frame with the eyes and anatomical characteristics.
What are the characteristics that those who want to study in Opticianry Program should have?
- To be interested in the optical branch of physics science,
- To be willing to help people and improve their quality of life,
- To prioritize patient satisfaction,
- To be careful, meticulous and patient,
- To have effective communication skills,
- To have an aesthetic and artistic perspective,
- To have high level of manual dexterity,
Why should I study Opticianry Program at Cappadocia University?
The academic staff of the Cappadocia Vocational School Opticianry Program consists of experienced people who worked in the industry and in the academic community for years. Our faculty members share their experiences for the personal and academic development of students. In addition, the devices and equipment in the laboratory help students overcome all difficulties that they can encounter in the industry. A student graduated from the Cappadocia Vocational School Opticianry Program gains the qualifications meeting all of the needs of the industry.
What do the Graduates of Opticianry Program Do? What are the Job Opportunities?
Graduates of the program can open their own optical stores, and they can work as responsible managers in various optical stores.