- Cappadocia Vocational College
- First Aid and Emergency Assistance
First Aid and Emergency Assistance
What is First Aid and Emergency Assistance Program? Why Should I Study?
Emergency Medical Technicians are health technicians who can make patient transportation safely by performing the most appropriate emergency approach in line with ethical principles in pre-hospital emergency health services that have the authority to intervene in the fields of emergency medical aid and care.
What are the characteristics that those who want to study in First Aid and Emergency Assistance Program should have?
- To be calm and take initiative when faced with problems,
- To be careful, patient and meticulous,
- To have the ability to cope with stressful and emotional situations
- To prioritize patient safety and satisfaction,
- To give importance to security in general,
- To be inclined to cooperation and teamwork,
- To have effective communication skills,
- To adapt to diverse working hours,
- To love working in the field rather than the office.
Why should I study First Aid and Emergency Assistance Program at Cappadocia University?
In Cappadocia Vocational School First Aid and Emergency Assistance Program, there is a setting in which academic knowledge is provided by educators who are experts in their field to prepare students who will be emergency medicine technicians of the future. School laboratories, training ambulances, hospital emergency services and 112 centers are used in the best way and students are provided with practice-oriented training. Practice is predominant in education, which provides students with quality service and easier job finding opportunities in the field after graduation.
What do the Graduates of First Aid and Emergency Assistance Program Do? What are the Job Opportunities?
Emergency medical technicians (paramedics) can work in 112 centers and stations, all health institutions providing emergency and ambulance services, National Medical Rescue Teams (NMRT) and they are indispensable elements of emergency health services.