- Career Management and Alumni Relations Office
Career Management and Alumni Relations Office
The Cappadocia University Career Management and Alumni Relations Office supports our students and alumni in identifying career goals, and the individual development areas required to achieve these goals, while defining their educational needs and developing lifelong career plans.
The office provides the following services:
- Career coaching,
- Personality inventory, professional trend determination practices,
- Organizing events such as career days, job presentations, industry meetings, etc.
- Providing assistance in job hunting, such as CV preparation, first impression management, interview skills,
- Providing support for job and internship applications,
- Bringing together University graduates and students,
- Management of alumni-University relations.
The Career Management and Alumni Relations Office is at the service of students who want to learn more about their chosen professions while developing their career plans, and can request detailed information and seek answers to questions related to their professional fields. We give our students the opportunity to meet career advisors with professional knowledge.
The office also organizes trainings and activities to support our students and graduates in their future careers, and to contribute to their personal development in the fields they need to participate in business life and to be successful.