- Exchange Programs
- Incoming Students and Staff
- Erasmus Staff Training Mobility
Erasmus Staff Training Mobility
Cappadocia University is of opinion that the staff mobility between partners has a positive and strong effect on the internationalization of higher education institutes.
Participant who is not only academicians but also administrative staff of a university with a Erasmus University Charter can also benefit from the staff mobility training under Erasmus programme.
Staff mobility training includes three types of mobility:
The mobility of university staff member going to an enterprise and vice versa: The purpose of this type of mobility is to provide opportunity for the training of the participants through the transmittal of knowledge and experience.
The mobility of the university executive and administrative staff going to another university: The purpose of this type of mobility is to provide opportunity for the participants to learn from another institution’s experience and good implementations and to improve required talents for his/her current assignments.
The mobility of academic staff going to another higher education institution to have training: Training periods can have a duration of at least 1 week (5 working days); but may last up to 6 weeks.
The main aim is to increase opportunities for professional and career development; to improve foreign language competences, and to increase motivation and satisfaction in professional daily work.
For incoming training staff:
- An Inter-Institutional Agreement is not needed but the mobility rules should be arranged by Erasmus+ Program.
- The training staff must apply to the Erasmus office at the home institution to take place in the program.
- The staff should get in touch with the departmental coordinator he/she wishes to visit.
- An official letter of invitation must be prepared by the hosting departmental coordinator and sent to the training staff.
- After the mobility at Cappadocia University, the host department must prepare a Letter of Confirmation comprising the activities of the training staff during the mobility.
A Mobility Agreement sets out the programme of training to be followed and is approved by the staff member, the sending and the receiving institution / organisation.
Mobility Agreement for Training
For more information, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org