- Exchange Programs
- Incoming Students and Staff
- Erasmus Staff Teaching Mobility
Erasmus Staff Teaching Mobility
Cappadocia University is of opinion that the staff mobility between partners has a positive and strong effect on the internationalization of higher education institutes.
Academicians who are interested in visiting our university under Erasmus Teaching Staff Mobility program should get in touch with the head of IRO and/or which send your request to the departmental coordinator or faculty.
Erasmus enables university academic staff to spend teaching periods at the Erasmus partner universities via inter-institutional agreements in order to
- provide teaching staff with opportunities for personal & professional development
- share expertise in specialist areas within teacher education, to deepen mutual understanding of different European Education Systems and to raise the profile of the European Dimension in Education
- allow students who are not able to participate in mobility to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of staff in other European institutions.
A teaching activity has to comprise a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week.
Guidelines for incoming teaching staff:
- A valid Erasmus Inter-Institutional Agreement (IIA),
- The teaching staff must apply to the Erasmus office at the home institution to take place in the program,
- The staff should get in touch with the departmental coordinator he/she wishes to visit,
- An official letter of invitation must be prepared by the hosting departmental coordinator and sent to the teaching staff,
- After the mobility at Cappadocia University, IRO or the host department must prepare a Certification of Participation comprising the activities of the teaching staff during the mobility.
A Mobility Agreement sets out the programme of teaching to be followed and is approved by the staff member, the sending and the receiving institution / organisation.
Mobility Agreement for Teaching
For more information, you can contact: email@example.com