- Exchange Programs
- Outgoing Students and Staff
Outgoing Students and Staff
Cappadocia University belongs to a series of international university/sectoral networks that share the common goal of enhancing academic cooperations which are Erasmus, Orkhun, Mevlana, Farabi and Bilateral Exchange Mobility programs.
Cappadocia University believes that by joining the exchange programs and creating projects or being a partner of already created projects will also contribute to the personal and vocational development of all participants and help them improve their skills;
1) Partners (higher education institutions, stakeholders in research and development projects, and collaborations with both European and other countries by means of investigative, innovative, and modern methods of all degrees) should have the same criteria on common benefits and interests to be offered to participants.
2) The inter-institutional agreements are signed in specific fields of study, therefore the participants can find more opportunities from the faculty, programme or field of the study programme.
3) Participation in double/multiple/joint degree programs in two or more years parallel to the development of future programs.
4) Full recognition for teaching and training activities undertaken during the mobility period, based on a mobility agreement and in line with the institutional strategy is be provided.
In July 2017, with the foundation of Cappadocia University, international relations office was reorganized with one institutional coordinator and four administrative personnel. Departmental coordinators are assigned to support internationalization strategy of the university and to advise students and staff about the mobility process.